Matterport lets you see your building and infrastructure in new ways, giving you a much more detailed and accurate view into how your space is configured, where improvements can be made, and ways to enhance productivity and collaboration.
The Matterport Advantage
With Matterport’s capture platform, you can capture your building in photo-realistic 3D to get more accurate and detailed information, helping to increase ROI, reduce costs, and save time.
Facility Planning & Design
Capture existing conditions before beginning the design phase and replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
- Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
- Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities, and equipment.
- Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
- Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Optimize Equipment Installation
Use a Virtual Factory Layout (VFL) to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the facility. Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
- Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
- Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your facility.
Create Equipment Inventory
Create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use MattertagsTM to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance, and training information. Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
- Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
- Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel .
Share a 3D walk-through of your facilities with new or visiting employees so they can quickly understand your space.
- Allow new employees to find their way around an office or facility quickly and easily.
- Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
Emergency Planning & Response
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
- Use Matterport to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.
A Powerful Suite of Features
Embed annotations and media in your digital twin to highlight key features of your property.
Schematic Floor Plans
Generate schematic floor plans of your property with the push of a button.
Measure any aspect of your space, such as walls, windows, furniture, and more.
High Definition Photos
4K print quality photography automatically generated, or choose your own (only with Pro2 Camera).
A bundle of digital assets you can download, edit, and import into 3rd party programs.
Automatically generate video tours that highlight the attributes of your space.
It's Easy to Get Started
All you need to get started are a plan and a camera. See what you can do with our 3D capture platform.
1 Active space
- View in Cloud privately
- Download photos and videos
- Take measurements
Room to grow
5 Active spaces
- Share and embed anywhere
- Publish to Realtor.com
- Publish to Google Street View for $19.99
- Basic Space traffic analytics
25 Active spaces
- Small team collaboration
- Automatic face blurring
- Publish to Google Street View for $14.99
- MatterPak™ technical files for $49 (excludes 360 cameras)
- Schematic floor plans for $14.99 (excludes 360 cameras)
100 Active spaces
- Large team collaboration
- Account administration
- Publish to Google Street View for $12.99
- MatterPak™ technical files for $39 (excludes 360 cameras)
- Schematic floor plans for $12.99 (excludes 360 cameras)
- Export traffic reports